FEPS NOTICE BOARD APRIL 7th 2017
1. There were plenty of laughs, lots of challenges and some very interesting images shared at the Match - A - Digital event last week.
Next external Match a digital competition will be against Ealing and Hampshire House CC and Pinner CC on Monday June 5th.
2. FEPS Exhibition in May - Send your digital images for screen display to Mike Walker asap.
3. Send your Exhibition prints to Craig Poltock (up to 4 per member) by the end of April. Prints will still be available for entry in the Print of the Year competition on April 26th.
4. Print of the Year Competition allows up to 2 prints in Colour; plus up to 2 prints in Mono. You cannot enter 3, or 4, prints (total) into a single category.
5. On Sunday April 23rd it is the Final of the CACC Rosebowl Competition which will be held at Amersham Community Association Chiltern Ave, Amersham HP6 5AH. It will be preceded by a talk “50 Shades of Pink and Grey” given by Barbie and Russ Lindsay at 3:00pm, with the Rosebowl Final commencing at 5:15pm (with FEPS competing). Entry for the day will cost £5:00. There will also be some trade stands there for you to browse at, during the interval.
6. If you think you can offer to help the club, possibly by joining the Committee please speak with a committee member to see what is involved. Volunteers always welcome. We need a volunteer to undertake the role of Social Secretary (sorting out tea / coffee rota for FEPS evenings and to arrange possible club meals out, or any other social activity that they feel members may be interested in).